Boxwood Special Care
Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of Boxwoods and other fine southern landscape plants, including roses and flower beds.
Boxwood Special Care (BSC) is an 18-6-12 100% polymer coated (Poly-On) Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium (N-P-K) fertilizer plus a complete minor element package, which meets the nutritional needs of Boxwoods for a full six months. BSC starts to release when the soil temperature reaches 55° F. BSC releases slower in cooler soil temperatures (below 55° F it shuts down) and faster in warmer soil temperatures. BSC is also very effective on roses, flower beds and other high value landscape plants.
Billy Angell's Oak Street Garden Shop in Mtn. Brook, AL (205) 870-7542
Directions for use
- Apply in the spring just before new growth begins
- Use 1/4 lb. (1/2 cup) per each foot of plant height. Spread evenly under and around the 'drip line' of the plant
- Boxwood Special Care will feed your plants for a full growing season
- Maintenance Rate: After the boxwoods have developed a dark green healthy look (usually into the second year), the above rate can be cut in half.
- Click here to see how Boxwood Special Care works.
- Click here to see the Boxwood Special Care label